Creating a New Web Application and Domain Model
In this tutorial, you will create a new ASP.NET Web Application that you can use as a starting point for your application. You are going to use the Telerik Data Access Web Application project template. This template will create a new ASP.NET Web Application, and open the Telerik Data Access New Domain Model Wizard. Once you run through the wizard, the new domain model will be added to the web project.
Creating a New ASP.NET Application
- Start Visual Studio, on the File menu select New, and then select Project.
- In the New Project dialog box, select Visual C# as the programming language.
- In the Templates pane, select Telerik Data Access Web Application.
- Type DemoApp as the name of the project.
- Click OK.
- The ASP.NET Web Application is created